Hey guys,

it cracks me up - each time I ask about parsing WSDL files I get nothing back. Either I am a really naive user of this API or this is a sore subject for many. I think
it is the former ;) he he
Can anyone point me to where I can find definitions for the terms used in the API ? For example in the Parser class I see Symbol Table and Current Definition etc. W3C's WSDL spec does not curry these terms and before I give them the definition I think they should have is it possible I can find them somewhere ? I mean look at his lovely
javadoc:


public class *Parser* extends java.lang.Object
This is a class with no documentation.


I just love the last sentence ;)  Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Cheers


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to