I've been searching the web now for a couple days and haven't had much
luck, so I figured I would send a message to the user list to see if
someone might be able to help me out.

I've been through the
whole process of setting up a service using an
AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver and have had it working for a while.  

I
now have a need to receive just raw (not sure if that is the right word) XML 
and send a raw XML
response back.  I attempted to use similar logic as I did before but use a 
RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver, but I run into an issue because the
incoming XML is not wrapped inside a SOAP envelope.  Is there a way for
the AxisServlet to receive XML that is not inside a SOAP envelope.  Or
a way to force wrapping it into an envelope.  And then when writing
back to the user only send just the XML not inside an envelope.

Any help is very much appreciated.  Thanks.

~ Wes

PS: I'm currently running Axis2 1.1

Reply via email to