Hi -

I am trying to deploy axis 1.4 and my application as a single WAR file. I
used the following command to build my deployment file,

cd webapps/axis
jar cf ../cgs.war *

And my war has everything in it as far as I can tell, WEB-INF\lib\axis.jar,
etc...
WEB-INF\classes\... Etc. and when I start Tomcat I get no message...

But when I type http://localhost:8080/axis/ I get nothing like I used to, my
deploy_script that 

C:\Documents and Settings\dkunzman\Desktop\scif>java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -p 8080 -h machine_name  C:\TEMP\com\bae
Processing file
C:\TEMP\com\baesystems\cgs\TriangulationWebService\deploy.wsdd
Exception: AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: (404)/axis/services/AdminService
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {}:return code:  404
<html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 - Error
report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tah
gt;<HR size="1"
noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status
report</p><p>
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HttpErrorCode:404

Returns in error.  Is there a web.xml I need to create for the axis
libraries. Its been a couple of years since I've created a war file.

Doug



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to