Hi Michele:

Michele Mazzucco wrote:
it looks to me that the callback API has changed a lot :(.

Yes, based on a couple of mailing list threads a while back. The new interface is intended to be cleaner, richer, and more flexible.

How can I  manage the scenario when the same callback is used to receive
several responses?, how do I know when all messages have been received?

If you're talking about a custom MEP like OUT-IN-IN, for each in message you will receive an onMessage(msgContext) event. Then at the completion of the MEP (as determined by the OperationClient, as per usual) you will receive an onComplete() event.

Furthermore, even if I don't want to switch from Callback to
AxisCallback, the setComplete() method is now final, which seems to
prevent me to use the same callback instance to receive/process multiple

setComplete() is final because it must call notify() to wake up any threads blocked on this object (this change was made before deprecating the class).

I'm not sure what you're getting at here exactly... can you explain your use-case in more detail? If there's something we're missing we'll fix it, but I don't yet understand what you're trying to do.

Thanks,
--Glen