Hi Michele:

As it explains in the JavaDoc, onMessage(msgContext) is called every time a NON-FAULT message is received. So if you had a custom OUT-IN-IN MEP, that method would usually be called twice. The onComplete() method is *always* called at the end of an MEP, regardless of the outcome. So for a standard OUT-IN MEP, you will get exactly one of [onMessage(), onFault(), onError()] followed by onComplete().

If this wasn't made clear by the JavaDoc, let us know so we can attempt to improve it.

Thanks,
--Glen

Michele Mazzucco wrote:
oops... the two methods are actually onMessage() and onComplete() [1]

Michele

[1] http://www.nabble.com/switch-from-Callback-AxisCallback-%
28with-problems%29-tf4118188.html