Hi Michele!

I think the NIO HTTP code in Axis2 actually comes from the Apache Synapse project. There were several issues about NPEs reported for Synapse. Maybe you can search the JIRA issues to see if your particular issue has already been solved in Synapse.

Regards,

Andreas

Quoting Michele Mazzucco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

I'm unit testing some code and I see a NPE in the HTTPCoreNIOSender.
The stack trace is the following:

Exception in thread "HttpCoreNIOSender" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender$2.handleError(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:442)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender$2.failed(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:412)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.SessionRequestImpl.failed(SessionRequestImpl.java:139)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.DefaultConnectingIOReactor.processSessionRequests(DefaultConnectingIOReactor.java:249)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.DefaultConnectingIOReactor.execute(DefaultConnectingIOReactor.java:109)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.executeClientEngine(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:127)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.access$000(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:69)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender$1.run(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:102)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

Any idea?
Michele