Hi,

We have a well working file transfer service that works with files up to
approximately 2.1 GB (probably Integer.MAX_VALUE: 2147483647 bytes?).

When transferring even larger files, Axis2 fails with the following
message:

      org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Referenced Attachment not found in the
MIME Message.
ContentID:1.urn:uuid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What happens is:

The client transfers the complete file to the server.

The server correctly caches the file in the attachmentDIR folder.

The AxisFault is thrown.

The server-side cached file have the exact same byte-length as the file
the client sent, so every byte has been transferred.

I am currently using Windows XP with NTFS and support for files much
larger than 2.1 GB on both sides, Axis2 1.3, document-literal style,
ADB, MTOM and caching to disk.

Any ideas?

The DataHandler that is supplied to the client stub is generated like
this:

          FileDataSource datasource = new FileDataSource(localFile);

            dh = new DataHandler(datasource);

Parts of my Axis2.xml file:

    <parameter name="enableMTOM">true</parameter>

    <parameter name="enableSwA">false</parameter>

    <parameter name="cacheAttachments">true</parameter>

    <parameter name="attachmentDIR">C:/TEMP/da_server_temp/</parameter>

    <parameter name="sizeThreshold">50000</parameter>

Regards,

Roy Willy Haug