Hi y'all!

I've put the first beta version of Axis2 1.5 up here:

http://people.apache.org/~gdaniels/axis2/dist/1.5-beta-1/

Major Changes Since 1.4.1:
- Refactored, pluggable transports (separate jars, with deployer)
- Clustering improvements (works with EC2)
- Over 100 JIRA issues resolved

This is an initial beta, so there are still a few bugs we expect to nail before 1.5 goes out, and we'll be doing a once-over of the docs/etc before we go final as well. Thanks to the team for all the good work so far.

For now, please pick it up and kick the tires if you can, paying particular attention to any JIRAs you might want to confirm fixes for. As always, file new issues (or comment on old ones) at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

If we can manage to get the final version out before the end of the year that would be great.

Thanks,
--Glen