unsubscribe

________________________________

From: axis-user-return-77544-meeusen.christopher=mayo....@ws.apache.org
[mailto:axis-user-return-77544-meeusen.christopher=mayo....@ws.apache.org] On
Behalf Of Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:30 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem building proper Policy file ...

Hi Marcus,
     try changing

<sp:X509Token
sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/Never";>

<sp:X509Token
sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient";>

in the <sp:RecipientToken> assertion.

thanks,
nandana

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM, m4rkuz <m4r...@gmail.com> wrote:

        HI Nandana,

        Attached to this message is the soap message generated by rampart(the
one that fails), is quite different and the first big difference I see is that
oracle made soap has two (2) BinarySecurityToken and the rampart made just have
one.

        the error I get in the client side wrap around the soap response
message is:

        InvalidSecurity FAULT MESSAGE: An invalid token was provided

        Any Ideas?

        I would ask for the Oracle Log, to post it.

        Marcus V. Sánchez D.
        Enterprise Developer.
        Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)

        On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya