Hi All,

I have an axis web service which can acts as a client as well as server.

I am trying to deploy two instances of this web service on separate servers
and try and setup a communication link between them.

On M/C-1 I have installed axis2 1.3 under jboss 4.0.5 and have deployed my
web service.
On M/C-2 I have installed a standalone axis2 1.3 server and have my service
deployed there.
Both deployments are successful and no error/exception is seen.

I have a client running on M/C-3, this is a simple java program to call my
web service deployed on M/C-1 which will in turn call the web service on
M/C-2.
Web service on M/C-2 returns some data through callback to M/C-1 which will
in turn pass it over to M/C-3.

When I call this service I am getting following exception on axis2 server
running on M/C-2
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is
http://192.168.1.28:9000/axis2/services/xxxx and the WSA
Action = null
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java
:86)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:308)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:132)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HT
TPTransportUtils.java:275)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.processPost(ServerWorker.java:
207)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.run(ServerWorker.java:171)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I am trying to use HttpCoreNIOListener on both ends. As on later stage I
need to enable ssl as well for these web service

<transportReceiver name="http"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListener">
  <parameter name="port" locked="false">8080</parameter>
  <parameter name="non-blocking" locked="false">true</parameter>
</transportReceiver>

PS: I have tested many different configurations and only this one works for
me.
On Jboss axis2.xml when I use SimpleHTTPServer for transportReceiver and
CommonsHTTPTransportSender for transportSender and disable global addressing
module, end to end communication is achieved. But this is not acceptable as
on later stage I need to enable ssl also and am forced to use non-blocking
methods.

I have been working out for 5-6 days to figure this out and am still no
where. Any help would be appreciated.

-Salman