[Summary of problem]
I am trying to integrate Axis2 with Spring 2.5 --->hibernate in tomcat. My
problem is my webservice class has few dependencies (beans), which I expect
to be injected by spring container. They are actually injected during tomcat
startup, but when I call webservice, these dependecies ( beans ) are null.
How to fix this.
[/End Summary]

[Details]
My services.xml is

                simple spring example

        com.test.webservice.EmpWebService

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringServletContextObjectSupplier
        EmpWebService

I have copied spring.jar and axis2-spring-1.4.1.jar in
axis2/WEB-INF/lib directory.

My classes in seperate jar file which is also copied in  axis2/WEB-INF/lib
directory.

My aar contains,
        META-INF/services.xml and
        META-INF/MANIFEST.FM

I have added following in web.xml

                contextConfigLocation
                beans.xml,hibernate.xml

                org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

In my beans.xml, I have declared

So I do not find anything wrong in configuration. When I start tomcat, the
spring injects dependency properly. I checked it by adding
system.out.println in setXXX methods, so setXXX methods gets called during
tomcat startup. I also check if values being set ( injected) by Spring
container are not null. So no problem in server startup. Everything looks
ok. But when I call this webservice thorough client, I found that property
empService ( which is supposed to be injected by spring container ) is null.
My understanding is this is happening because Web Service class which is
com.test.webservice.EmpWebService is loaded by two class loaders, this is
why the classloader which loads this class during tomcat startup injects the
dependencies properly. But when I call webservice, these dependencies
(empService property) is null, this because this might have been loaded by
different class loader, I have no idea. But how can fix this, please help
me.