I am using WSDL2C  utility from axis2-1.4.1 to generate code for use with
axis2c 1.6.0
Most of the wsdl's I have processed produced the correct code. One has failed
with next errors:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:271)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(WSDL2C.java:31)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
   at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:53)
   at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
   ...2 more
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:50)
   ...3 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:289)
   at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java:103)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(libgcj.so.7rh)
   ...4 more
   at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.writeElement(SchemaCompiler.java:522)
   at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:381)
   at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:280)
   ...6 more

All the data methods are generated, stubs are not. I know (from the different
software department) that the same wsdl allows to generate the correct Java
code.
Does it look familiar to you? Any recommendations?

Thanks
Vadim.
(310)765-3812