Thx
Martin Gainty wrote:
> Illegal interception and manipulation costs businesses millions of
> dollars in lost revenue here
>
> AXIS Security is handled by Rampart
> Rampart doc states these steps for implementing BC
>
> 1.) Download bouncycastle according to your java version. You can download
> bouncycastle from the following link.
> http://www.bouncycastle.org/latest_releases.html
> 2.) Add the bcprov-jdkXX-139.jar to your service's / client's classpath.
> 3.) Add the following line to java.security file which can be found in
> JRE's
> lib/security directory as the last line.
> security.provider.X=org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider
I put $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext/bcprov-jdk15-143.jar and in java.securety I add
BouncyCastle provider.

> Before you try any of the samples makesure you
>
> 1.) Have the Axis2 standard binary distribution downloaded and extracted.
> 2.) Set the AXIS2_HOME environment variable
> 3.) Run ant from the "samples" directory to copy the required libraries and
>     modules to relevant directories in AXIS2_HOME.
>
> add both rahas-1.4.mar and rampart-1.4.mar modules to
> /WEB-INF/modules/modules.list
> rahas-1.4.mar
> rampart-1.4.mar
I have this modul, I use rampart, but also have smtpfault.mar.

> /WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml would contain this global reference
> <module ref="rampart"/>
>
> then configure inflow and outflow security parameters e.g:
>     <module ref="rampart" />
>
>     <!-- sample-10 : MTOM optimize encrypted content -->
>
>     <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
>       <action>
>         <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>
>         <user>client</user>
>
> <!-- your customised Callback Handler class goes here -->
> <passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample10.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
>         <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>
>         <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>
>         <encryptionKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</encryptionKeyIdentifier>
>         <encryptionUser>service</encryptionUser>
>       </action>
>     </parameter>

>     <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
>       <action>
>         <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>
>
> <!-- your customised Callback Handler class goes here -->
> <passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample10.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
>         <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>
>       </action>
>    </parameter>

I have my Callback Handler and it work fine.

The problem is somewhere in axis2, because as standalone web application, this
is working fine(sending S/MIME mail).

So what are you saying, that the problem is rampart modul?

> client.properties would contain:
> org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider
> org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
> org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=PasswordUsedTOCreateKeyStoreFile.jks
> org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=client.jks
>
> Martin Gainty

> Empfaenger sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede
> unbefugte Weiterleitung oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig.
> Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem Austausch von Informationen und
> entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung. Aufgrund der leichten
> Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt
> uebernehmen.

> destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez
> l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci
> est interdite. Ce message sert à l'information seulement et n'aura pas
> n'importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email
> peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter
> aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.
>

>> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:31:39 +0200
>> From: tomaz.majerh...@arnes.si
>> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>> Subject: error sending S/MIME
>>
>> Env:
>> OS: Win XP
>> Tomcat: 6.0.18
>> java: 1.6.0_10-b33
>> axis2: 1.4.1
>>

>> I have tomcat web application which use crypto and bouncy castle for
> signing the mail and it work well.
>>
>> But when I'm using same class in my soap service(axis2) I get
>>
>> error:
>> javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message;
>> nested exception is:
>> javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME
> type application/pkcs7-signature; name=smime.p7s; smime-type=signed-data
>>

>> Do any body know what is problem.
>>

>> Regards

> Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
> <http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=PID23384::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:NF_BR_sync:082009>

begin:vcard
fn:Tomaz Majerhold
n:Majerhold;Tomaz
org:ARNES, Slovenian NREN;Development team
adr:;;Jamova 39;Ljubljana;Ljubljana;1000;Slovenia
title:Developer
tel;work:+386 14798930
tel;fax:+386 1 479 88 99
tel;home:+386 1425 38 01