Heitzso wrote:

> just confirming that bean with attribute of array of beans
> can be handled correctly by axis, though will be serialized/de.
> via multiref unless that is toggled false.  Some attributes
> of my beans have been null and that's worked, but I've never
> had null bean array elements.

  I use java2wsdl to create the appropriate files for my web services.  For
some reason I haven't been able to get it to return an array of beans, or even
an array of ints, but I can convert everything into an XML string and it
works.
  I have some attributes that I set to null, and that may have been part of
the problem, so I will be testing it out today.