Hi there,

i generate (i hope successfully ;-) a web-service with Java2WSDL.
But after i deployed the classes and wsdl file within Tomcat i never
manage to run it.
I the Tomcat Console i get the following message

> - The class org.apache.axis.MessageContext does not contain a default constructo
> r, which is a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot be converted into
> an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in
> the wsdl file.
> - The class org.w3c.dom.Document does not contain a default constructor, which i
> s a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot be converted into an xml sch
> ema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl f
> ile.
> - The class org.apache.axis.AxisEngine does not contain a default constructor, w
> hich is a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot be converted into an x
> ml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the
> wsdl file.
> - The class java.rmi.RemoteException is defined in a java or javax package and c
> annot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used
> to define this class in the wsdl file.

When i try to use the service i get a NullPointerException, which i
couldn't trace down to anyone.
Simply java.lang.NullPointer (in the Tomcat Window)

Versions:
Tomcat 4.1.9
Axis Beta 3
JAVA 1.4.0_01