From: Grant Echols (JanusLogix) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 3:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MessageContext.setMaintainSession

Alex,

Thank you for your explanation. It has helped clear up some misconceptions on my part.

I gather from your comments and the doc that I cannot use "scope"="Application" if I want to maintain session oriented information for a SOAP client? Is this the extent of the session management in Axis?

Thanks,

Grant