From: Jian Zhang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 9:42 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer, problem

I am quite new to Axis and have to finish something today.
I am afraid that I won't that much time to use java2wsd. or wsdl2java.
I have all the server code and client code, just stuck with passing
array of objects back to the client.

I found a number of emails asking about this. This should be very basic,
right? Can anybody on the list helps us out?

Jian