From: Nicola Muratori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 5:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: help with proxy

i've solved the bug. there is some confusion in environment variables!!!

the correct values are:

        System.setProperty( "proxySet", "true" );
        System.setProperty( "http.proxyHost", "linuxintra" );
        System.setProperty( "http.proxyPort", "8080" );

        System.setProperty("http.proxyUser", "xxx");
        System.setProperty("http.proxyPassword", "yyy");

many articles written in JavaWorld are in wrong!! please
send feedback to this article:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javatips/jw-javatip42.html

regards,
Nicola