From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 1:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SSL on Apache Axis

Hi,
        I am trying out a SOAP sample over Https on Sun ONE with Apache
Axis. When doing this process, to get the service call working through SSL i
had to set the JVM      attributes 'trustStore' and trustStorePassword'

        Setting System properties is not a cool way of doing it. since it
could affect other applications running on the same instance on Sun ONE

        Does Apache Axis provide me any other way to do this?

        If anyone could provide any help on this sould be very useful..

        Thanks for your help.

        GE Frankona Re

        V,Sriram
        Patni Consultant