[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

yap i am quite agree that it better to keep away from overloaded methods ...

I have wirte overloaded methods and send them wrong requests ... e.g. send
three parameters to method expect two vise-versa ..
Some time they work ... (when they shuld fail..) depend on the service..

If u r going 2 meke a real serious application better to keep away .. you can
give a other name :)

If you have good unit tests, then you can ensure that your overloaded methods can properly handle incorrect inputs, if nothing else, by sending an error message to that effect.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve
our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993