Ya converting collection into array of java beans is a good solution..I mostly had trouble passing it back to VB .NET client..but I was able to pass collections(Map,ArrayList,Set) to C# .NET client.

By the way I appreciate your signature. :)

Sameer.

From: James Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: InterOP between .NET and Axis
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:57:55 -0400

Sameer Bombatkar wrote:

I also encountered the same problem dealing with Collection classes. How are you defining your de/serialiaers for Collection in ur wsdd file?

Rather than passing back any collections, convert them into an array of javabeans, and pass that around.

I do that for my C# clients and Java webservice, and it works.

I have learned that I need collections on the server side, but seldom on the client side. Generally the array will work well, but it is easy to create a client-side collection from an array.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993

Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus