I am using Axis 1.1 on Resin 2.1.6 to post transactions to a service using Dynamic Proxy.  Unfortunately, the XML Parser that comes with Resin gives me the following error.
General Exception thrown: Error processing WSDL document:  com.caucho.xml.XmlParseException: http://ww.foo.com/bar.wsdl:1: XML file has no top-element.  All well-formed XML files have a single top-level element.

When I took out resin.jar from my classpath in my static program it worked fine, which leads me to believe that the XML Parser with Resin is the problem.  However, my application has resin.jar in the CLASSPATH and I cannot take it out.  Is there any way that I can override the parser specifically in the object that is creating the dynamic proxy SOAP call?

TIA