Tim Gmane a écrit :

WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ wrote:

Tim Dev a écrit :

Hi,

I have a simple test method:

Long foo(Long bar)

Java2WSDL maps the Long to xsd:long and the client stub contains the
method as:

long foo(long bar)

How does the WSDL look like ? The parameter and return value should have a "nillable='true'" attribute, otherwise I guess it's a bug in the WSDL-generation part (Java2WSDL).
If it has this attribute, then the bug is in the client-side code (WSDL2Java).

For a method:

Long b(Long id) throws CustomException { ... }

Here's the WSDL snippet generated by Java2WSDL:

<wsdl:message name="bRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:long"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="bResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="bReturn" type="xsd:long"/>
</wsdl:message>

So Long is mapped to xsd:long but it's NOT declaraed nillable. Is this the bug?

I think so. Which version of Axis do you use ?

Or should the Long have been mapped to soapenc:long instead which is not compatible with .NET?

xsd:long and soapenc:long should be the same thing (IIRC the soap encoding spec defines soapenc:long as xsd:long).

Is xsd:long nillable=true compatible with .NET?

I don't know :) It should but...

--
Julien