Hi,

I have generated stubs in order to access to a web service which describe the type Person in its WSDL.:

<wsdl:types>

<schema targetNamespace="http://beans.hello/"; xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

   <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

   <complexType name="Person">

     <sequence>

       <element name="name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>

     </sequence>

   </complexType>

 </schema>

</wsdl:types>

But in the Person class which has been generated, I have elemField.setNillable(true);
static {
typeDesc.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://webws.generated/";, "Person"));
org.apache.axis.description.ElementDesc elemField = new org.apache.axis.description.ElementDesc();
elemField.setFieldName("name");
elemField.setXmlName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "name"));
elemField.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";, "string"));
elemField.setNillable(true);
typeDesc.addFieldDesc(elemField);
}

Why can't I find the setNillable method for org.apache.axis.description.ElementDesc in elemField.setNillable(true) ?
API: http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/apiDocs/org/apache/axis/description/ElementDesc.html

Server: Axis 1.2RC2, Client: Axis 1.2RC2

Thanks for your answer.

Olivier