Joel,

Is it possible at at all for you to deploy Axis1.2RC2 inside JBoss and
use that aas your soap engine? Or have u ruled out that possibility?
We have no control over how JBoss chooses to change already existing
and working code :(

Let me know...and i am still looking at fixing Axis cvs for you.

thanks,
dims