De : THOMAS, JAI [AG-Contractor/1000] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mercredi, février 9, 2005 15:56
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Jar files in EAR root.

I have been trying to invoke Axis jar files installed under EAR root (as opposed to webapp/WEB-INF/lib) for the past couple of days but with no success. It does work fine if I keep all files under web-inf/lib but needed to move them to EAR folder since couple of our application jars need to see Axis jars. EAR root is always included in an enterprise app class path and should work, but doesn't.

Instead it gives ClassNotFoundException for javax.xml.soap.SOAPException which is in saaj.jar. I keep getting this error even if I copy saaj.jar to web-inf/lib folder.

I have seen this same problem reported in the past not seen any solution.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution for this.

Jai Thomas
Monsanto

"Ce message est confidentiel, à l'usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus et son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un engagement de la part de AXA, sauf en cas de stipulation expresse et par écrit de la part de AXA. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, même partielle, doit être autorisée préalablement. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur."

"This e-mail message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the addressee and its contents shall not constitute a commitment by AXA, except as otherwise specifically provided in writing by AXA. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately."