I don't think there's any tool to automatically generate a client program that uses the stubs generated by Java2Wsdl.    But I'm not sure what you would want such a program to do; are you looking for a program that automatically generates JSP pages, or automatically generates a swing application?

babloosony wrote:
Bill- I am talking about the actual client java programs that used the
stubs created by AXIS Java2WSDL ?

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:31:00 +0900, Bill Keese