I suffered from a similar problem. Though or because it turned out to be my sluttishness, I defined some basic rules for myself when chasing these kinds of weired bugs:

- when building your project, clean first
- after transfering the classes to axis check their size/date
- same applies to the JAR when transferring classes packed
- tell tomcat to reload web application axis to load new classes

hope that helps

Dave Hoffer schrieb:

Using Tomcat 4.1.31

Using Axis I deployed a java web service with 2 public methods.  I used
the AdminClient to deploy, this worked well, I was able to see the wsdl
of the 2 methods.  I then undeployed the web service, again this worked
well as the web service was removed.

I then add another public method.  After compiling the java source I
again redeploy with AdminClient.  However, the third method is not
there, it only has two exposed methods.  What is going on?  What am I
doing wrong?

-dh