From: Bill Keese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: basic question about axis

I'm not sure what you are asking exactly.  Tomcat routes incoming
requests based on the path and extension type, as specified in web.xml.

For example, any requests for jws files are routed to Axis:

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.jws</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

You can look at the web.xml in the sample app released with axis.