Hi,

In fact, if a connect refused of type java.net.ConnectException occurs, the stub automatically deserializes it, putting an instance into AxisFault.detail.

Mariano Eloy Fernández wrote:

Hello,

My webservice throws an Exception. This is reflected in the WSDL.
<wsdl:fault name="CorreoCVException">
<wsdlsoap:fault use="encoded" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; namespace="https://www.cv.gva.es/axis/CorreoCVWS?WSDL"/>
</wsdl:fault>

Despite declaring both MyException and RemoteException, only RemoteException is thrown by the client Stub.
I know that the RemoteException is actually an AxisFault, and that the XML rep of MyException is in the AxisFault.details
The question is, How do I unmarshall de XML of MyException so to throw new MyException in the Stub?

Thanks,

Mariano.