Hi Maryanne
On this note you have written that I have a Joseph da Rosa born oct 23  1877.
I have over 6000 names on my data base with none born oct 23 1877. I have
used the data base from the Azores which you mentioned extensively. I also
belong to a online group which deals mainly with the Azores. The group address
is
 _azo...@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:Azores@googlegroups.com) .  You can ask
them to be included and that's all it takes. Send me your phone  number so I
can
talk to you

Al Sequeira

In a message dated 1/13/2009 5:47:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,