Hi everyone, I just found out some more information from my cousin
about my family tree.  I am going to start with my grandfather, Manuel
Vargas born in 1911 in Capelo, Faial.  His parents were named Filomena
Augusta Ferreira and Tomaz Mendes de Vargas.  Tomaz's parents are the
people I just learned about.  Their names are Joao Vargas and
Gertrudes Mendes.  Joao was from Faial, but Gertrudes was from
Teceira.  They met in Brazil.  That's all I know.  I am assuming they
were born around 1860.  Does anyone have any more information?
Thanks!

~Jenn Vargas
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to