Since many of your are often looking at records from different islands and  
it seems my Victor family visted and had children on quite a few, I thought  
in your searches you might see one of two or all of these as I think the  
Victor surname is not too common in the Azores as well as the first name  
Romana. I am offering a reward of $25 to your favorite store or restaurant  
for the following records...that is $25 per record....only for the records  
listed unless you find something unknown to me-please contact me on these.  
I can't believe they did not have a son Antonio or a daughter Romana but so  
far I have not found one. This family originally came from Italy and  
mainland Portugal and went to the Azores ca 1865-1870 so there should be no  
records for the family before these dates.

BAPTISM RECORDS for:

1. Paulo Victor, son of Antonio Victor and Romana Augusta, b. July 13, 1874  
according to US records, island, etc. unknown, came to US.

**2. Isabelle Victor, daughter of Antonio Victor and Romana Augusta b.  
between 1880-1885, probably 1882-1883 island, etc. unknown, came to US.

3. Belmira Victor, daughter of Antonio Victor and Romana Augusta b. between  
1886-1890, probably 1888 island, etc. unknown, came to US.

4, Maria Victor b. abt. 1891, daughter of Antonio Victor, mother may be  
Romana Augusta or Maria de Gloria, we are told she was adopted around birth  
by a Pedro family in Flores, came to US.

Or any other children, unknown to me, not listed above or below. It is  
possible the girls may be listed as Maria as a first name as it seems they  
loved this name!!

NOTE: I do NOT need records for ch: Joaquin b. 1870-Terceira, Joaquina-b.  
1871 Sao Jorge, Maria-b. 1878 Sao Jorge (US), Maria-b. 1880 Terceira  
(US),Teotonio-b. 1881 Faial, Manuel-b. 1885 Terceira, or Antonio's son  
Jose-b. 1880 Terceira. From these records, you can see how the family moved  
around. In Sep. 1891, they are in Sao Miguel.

DEATH RECORDS for:

**5. Romana Augusta,wife of Antonio Victor, probably died between  
1886-1891, island, etc. unknown

There may be death records for Joaquin, Joaquina, Teotonio(we believe he is  
the brother Eugenio mentioned in Paul's obit in 1936 so may be  
marriage/death record also) and Manuel. These children did not come to the  
US and I think with the exception of Eugenio probably died in infancy.

MARRIAGE RECORD for:

6. Antonio Victor and Maria de Gloria, probably between 1886-1891,  
island,etc. unknown.

I have starred the ones I am most interested in.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

"E"

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to