de Souza with the (z) is Spanish; the (s) is Portuguese.

 

Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton

 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Joao deSouza Pregana

 

I have no Souza's on my Grandmothers side so far. But on my Grandfather side
I know I am realted to some Souza's. My Grandfather was also born in  Ewa on
Sept 19, 1912. His name was George Adam Vincent his father (My
Great-Grandfather) name was Jose Vicente de Medeiros a native from Villa
Franca, Sao Miguel. He was a Pump Engineer for 35 years, the last 26 with
the Ewa Mill, Oahu

 

When I do start on my Grandfather's side maybe I will find Joseph Bishop
Souza on my family tree. But for now on my Grandmothers side I see no
Souza's. 

               Mahalo, Kathy

 

  _____  

What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and
<http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009>  easy dinner
ideas for any occasion.




No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.23/2254 - Release Date: 07/22/09
05:59:00



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to