Here is one of my most stubborn brick walls:

Manuel Homem Camelo, of Santa Bárbara (Santo António além Capelas-S.
Miguel) was married to Maria da Natividade Viveiros of Relva. She died on 28
Mar
1744 in Santo António. On 6 Jul 1744 he married Apolónia dos Santos, daughter
of António de Sousa Pavão and Ana Costa of Calhetas (which is between
Fenais da Luz and Rabo de Peixe). I have looked in Santo António, Relva, Fenais
da Luz and Rabo de Peixe with no luck. Manuel Homem Camelo and Apolónia dos
Santos are my ancestors. Any hits? Thanks!