NEHGS is just now putting marriages  online from 1911-1915.  I don't know of
any place where you can get 1920-23 on line.  I found their MASS and SS death
records on Ancestry, but nothing else.  You can try calling New Bedford City
Hall.  They may search a short period of time for you.  You can also try
contacting their church if you know which one.

Good luck,

Judi