Hi,

In my research I have come across the Nesbitt name in the passports out of
Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Açores, to America.  D. Maria Izabel Nesbitt
Silva.
If you click on the link it will take you to page 164.  Look for passport #
924, passenger # 2736 1883-July-12.  You will note age, and town/village was
left blank, only her status "C"/married is shown.

http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/biblioteca_digital/PPDL1875-1883/PPDL1875-1883_item1/P164.html

You might like to search through this time period to find other Nesbitt
members.

Good luck!

Margaret Vicente.