From: tish.me...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:18:06 -0800
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] santa maria land ownership
To: Azores@googlegroups.com

I have been talking to my cousin and she has told me the family story of how in
1910 when our great grandfather, Jose Soares de Figueiredo died, he left land
that later became the US Air Force Base in Santa Maria. I wondered if there was
a way to tell who owned that land prior to 1910 or of the sale of the land in
1910. Any suggestions?Tish
--
sfig
Researching