George,

My condolences for the loss of your brother.

Maria Moore

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Pacheco" <bretanha1...@gmail.com>
To: "Azores-Gen" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:33:55 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] death notice

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you know that my oldest brother Antonio passed away
of a heart attack at 1 AM Sunday morning azorean time or 9PM  Satuday
Eastern time
Antonio was going to be 70 he is my oldest sybling from both of my
parents  time--he was a taxi Driver in Furnashad his own cab if you
ever got a ride in a taxi in the azores fom a man who had a white
beard like Santa Claus . It was my brother Antonio.

George Pacheco

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right