Hi, No my book does not suggest that all Silva's are related. My Silva:Silveira
are from Pico. There are Silva, Silveira, Sylva on all the islands.   Henrietta
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vivian Christy
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 3:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Silva descendants

        Hello Henrietta,

        Your book does it suggest all da Silva's are related?  Or is it just
ones that came from a certain Island in the Azores?  I have not seen your book
yet.  Would it be something I should read because my Grandfather was a da
Silva?

        Thank you, Vivian (Silva) Christy

        --- On Sat, 3/13/10, henriettama...@sbcglobal.net