Marilyn
The registration packet, including payment and class info, is available
on the Azores GenWeb site:
http://homepage.mac.com/kmacardoza/Genealogy/azoresindex.html
/Kathy Cardoza
Coordinator, Azores GenWeb/
Marilyn wrote:
Where do we need to send the check or form of payment to register for
the conference? Sorry if I missed that information. Also have you
posted a schedule of classes for this conference. I am coming up with
some conflicts for these days and am trying to minimize the time I
miss out on the conference.
Thanks
Marilyn Thompson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
http://homepage.mac.com/kmacardoza/Genealogy/azoresindex.html
Climb my Family Tree:
http://homepage.mac.com/kmacardoza/Genealogy/Kathy/index.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into
your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the
blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
membership."
To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.