I am trying to find a death record in CA between 1920 and 1929. Probably in Los Angeles County area since she and her daughter are living on Coronado St. in LA in 1920 census and her daughter is living on Louise St. in Glendale in 1930 census. Since these records are neither on VitalSearch? and Ancestry, those familiar with CA death record info, if I go down to the California State Library here in Sacramento, do you think I would find a death index there as I do not know the exact date of death? Also, a marriage record index between 1932 and 1960 where Ancestry starts? Parking down there is sometimes a nightmare but I will go if I have a pretty good idea of finding what I am looking for.

"E"

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into 
your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the 
blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
membership."

Reply via email to