No, but I haven't looked.  I'll check today.
Helen

-----Original Message-----
From: Besotes <beso...@succeed.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, Jun 12, 2010 11:47 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] CCA Guidance - da Rocha de Borba abt. 1850's
Sao Bartolomeu

One more question Helen.  Have you come across any other children of Jose da
Rocha de Borba and Custodia Candida?

Robin Borba Besotes

Researching:  Bettencourt, Borba, Barbe, Da Rosa, Jacinto, Rodrigues, Mattos,
Jorge, Souto, Silveira, Canhoto
California Towns:  Newman, Turlock, Crowslanding, San Jose, San Juan, Tres
Penos, Hollister, Watsonville, Pacific Grove, Miliptas
Azores:  Terceira, Sao Jorge, Faial, Pico, Flores