hello Eliseu

I was born in Nordeste and I am descentant of the Nordeste Arrudas. My
Arruda line currently only goes as far as Antonio de Arruda who was
married to a Maria de Estrela.  Antonio was the son of Francisco
Cabral Arruda and Francisca Raposa.  They were married on 18 Nov
1831.  Both were both born abt.1810

Antonio's father Francisco was married on 10 June 1878 to a Maria de
Jesus.  He was in his 40's she was apparently 18 years old. I also
have many Brandao, Cabral and Raposo ancestors from Nordeste.

 I am sure there is a relationship between my Arrudas and your António
Arruda married to Teresa Rebelo

Herb