From: rfrancispimen...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Name Spelling & Standardization
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 20:28:07 -0400

Cheri is right about which program you use. When I do a file/data base and
standardize names I create a fact recording exactly how the name was written in
the record.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Epping, New Hampshire, USA
Researching Bretanha, Ribeirinha, Ribeira Grande, Achade Grande, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores