Doug Rocha Holmes says that he can prove everyone from the Azores are related 
to each other one-way or another, marriage, etc...I believe it! 




________________________________
From: Linda Norton <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, June 25, 2010 3:31:44 PM
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Cabral/Travassos


So Celeste we are related then. Amazing how many of us in this group are 
related. Maybe we are all meant to be in this group for a reason to know that 
we are all related some how. 
 
Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton


________________________________
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
celeste perry
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 6:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Cabral/Travassos


Manoel & Linda,
   Does this mean that Catarine Afonso was his second wife?  My maternal 
grandmother descends from Catarine Afonso and Goncalo Anes.  Is this the same 
Catarine?
Celeste, Hayward, CA

Celeste Perry [email protected]

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, Linda Norton <[email protected]> wrote:


>From: Linda Norton <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Cabral/Travassos
>To: [email protected]
>Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 7:19 PM
>
>
>I didn't realize beyond Luzia Lenor that I was related to de Couto. So I'm in 
>the Country Club, too? How exciting!
> 
>Thanks for all that information I couldn't have done it without you, John 
>Raposo, JR, Rick, and Hermano. I wish I could have done the research myself, 
>but I don't have the time to get to all the resources as you all have done. 
>Maybe when I retire I can really concentrate on putting everything in order.
> 
>Thanks again,
> 
>Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton
>
>
________________________________
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
mances
>Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 9:38 AM
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Cabral/Travassos
>
>
>Hi Linda,
>
>Here is an attachment with a simplified version of your genealogical chart 
>that leads you, through your maternal side, back to Diogo Gonçalves de 
>Travassos and D. Violante Velho Cabral.
>
>Manoel Cesar Furtado
>Brasil
>
>----- Original Message ----- 
>>From: Linda Norton 
>>To: [email protected] 
>>Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 11:25 PM
>>Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Cabral/Travessos
>>
>>
>>I'm still trying to figure out if I'm related as well. Waiting to hear from 
>>JR. I'm related to Manoel Cesar and Hermano Pires.  I'm related to Rick 
>>Pimental, too, but he is saying not on that side.
>> 
>>Linda (Borges) Furtado Norton
>>
>>-- 
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
>they arrive.
>For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
>(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
>that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." -- 
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
>they arrive.
>For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
>(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
>that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." 
-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." -- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."


      

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to