It's easy to read the title of the email (or thread) and then start to read
the responses and forget what the title of the thread says. Especially when
there get to be many responses.  So I'm asking when making a post, can you
repeat what's in the title of the thread?  It'll help avoid some
misunderstandings.

Example:  Your post:  Researchers in Southern California
Your body:  If you are researching in southern California can you please

Example:  Your post:  Looking for Manuel do Rego in Lajes das Pico, 1850s
Your body: Anyone have Manuel do Rego, born in Lajes das Pico in the
mid-1850s......

(By-the-way, I don't have a Manuel do Rego in Pico - I just made that up for
this example).

Achada