I wanted to thank you all for your condolences.  I am sorry if I have
not acknowledged everyone personally.  At some point in the last few
weeks, things got overwhelming.

Know that I read every email and that I appreciate everyone's words.
Things are getting a little easier.  We had a wonderful celebration of
life party with family and friends at my sister's house a couple of
weeks after he died.  We were able to take many photos of the
relatives.  Those photos will be treasured by us all and will add
another element to my family tree mementos.

I've spent quite a bit of time going over the last weeks of my Dad's
life.  I'm happy that I was here and that because I was here my Dad
was able to live his life out in the home he lived in for 48 years.

We are now slowly going through his belongings.  And, I keeping an eye
out for genealogical gems, things to hold on to for the next
generation.  I am also preparing to move in the next couple of months,
so life is still in disarray.

I hope soon I can get back into genealogy.  I found some interesting
things before my Dad's passing and I am eager to get back to it and
place it all together.

Thanks again for your kindness!