De: David Buckley <oldschoo...@gmail.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Baptismal Record Interpretation of Ursula Joaquina
-Nossa Senhora do Rosario, Lajes de Flores, Flores
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Sexta-feira, 9 de Julho de 2010, 17:36

I am trying to glean some more information off of this baptismal record of one
of my ancestors. Her name is Ursula Joaquina, born 4 Mar 1798 in Lajes de
Flores, Flores. Her mother's name is Izabel and the father is unknown. It
appears the maternal grandparents are Francisco Pel (probably Pimentel) and
Maria Pimentel. I have not been able to find the marriage record for Francisco
and Maria  and hope that this record might give more clues. I am also
interested in the name of the Padrinhos because I have seen one of the surnames
(Baiojo or Barojo) before but can't make it out. It isays Forao Padrinhos
Antonio Pimentel *Barojo*...I am not sure on this name if I wrote it correctly
as I am unfamiliar with it. Maybe someone can help with it.

Thanks,

             David