Yes, Eliseu, Antonio married twice. The first time in PG to Joana de
Resendes, Oct 14, 1731, filha de Manuel Afonso de Carvalho and Barbara
de Resendes. The second time in PG to Antonia Margarida Furtado, Dec
10, 1736, filha de Francisco Raposo Travassos and Teresa Furtado. All
are natives and residents of PG except for the parentts of Antonio da
Costa Araujo or Piquete. They are Antonio da Costa Piquete, native of
VFSM and Barbara da Costa native of PG. I was not able to to trace him
in Vila Franca. I believe the Piquete name is a nickname and did not
carry forward for more than one or two generations. This is a
difficult period to read, and I think both Rodrigues and Canto saw or
were able to access records no longer available to us.
Joao Henrique (Borges Raposo), the son from second marriage with
Antonia, has a street named after him in Ponta Garca

John Roias